-->

well hello there...

In case you didn't already figure it out, I'm Kathryn, but I go by Kate. This is my little slice of the world...

I promise it's a fun one. This is a no boring zone. 

I'm technically sixteen years old, but secretly I'm a goofy old lady ;) I appreciate the simple things in life; a nice cup of tea, big long words, Everybody Loves Raymond marathons...you know, the good stuff.

I am horribly typo prone, but you'll discover that soon enough. I have a passion for photography, style, crafty endeavors and food. Lots and lots of food. Some of my very best friends are chickens, and I crave a 30 minute bike ride every day. I'm a Roman Catholic, and one of my favorite things to do on a windy day is sit and think about God and His creation-He's pretty cool! I am both shy and loud at the same time, which seems kind of impossible. Rain boots and the sweatshirts are the bomb. Elf is the greatest Christmas movie of all time. Also, I am insanely passionate about the deep, theological meaning behind The Hunger Games Trilogy. Nerd alert.

If you asked what my favorite Bible verse was, I would probably throw five or ten at you, and then realize I'm a nerd. What can I say, the Bible is cool. I never got fruit snacks or juice boxes as a child, so I kinda have a fetish for those now... 

Mother Teresa is my hero. Audrey Hepburn is my spirit animal. I'm a Shakespeare nerd. Get ready for a lot of not-so-funny inside jokes. I have an unhealthy obsession with mac n cheese and donuts. The two worst habits I have are biting my lips and eating while on the computer. I'm eating rhubarb pie straight from the tin as we speak. 

I am a European at heart, which would explain why I'm obsessed with cutesy cottage houses and white picket fences with vines growing up the sides and little shops and such. And Downton Abbey. Downton Abbey is good. Yellow roses are my favorite flower. I love classic rock music. I do not have a favorite color. I am incredibly sarcastic, so watch out for that. I am the spitting image of my mother. Just kidding, no spitting here. Moving on. 


As for my blogging, I really just want to share a bit of my heart with you. Get ready for a whirlwind of crafty, foody, photography, fashoney, lifey fun. 

Thank you for being interested in my little bit of the world-I hope to see you again soon!

xoxo,


Post a Comment