-->

some sunday thoughts

For more pictures, pop on over to my Instagram

• Last night was my last Advent concert as a student at St. Augustine's. It's crazy to think that I will never again get to stand up in the front of the church with my high school friends and sing a bunch of crazy latin Christmas songs, but it's also kind of sweet since my friends and I get to move on to greater adventures. 
•I am in love with my new Christmas socks. Nuff said. 
•I have recently discovered the wonders of adoration...I've been wanting to pick up an hour for a few months now, but the only times available are in the early mornings during the school week. I tagged along with my dad Friday night and it was so peaceful...I definitely recommend.
•Smiley face pancakes can make even the worst Monday morning a bit better.
•My favorite song recently is My Girl by The Temptations. My dad grew up in the Motown era, so naturally I grew up listening to these guys. You can watch them sing and dance here. It's an oldie but goodie :)
•So I went a little hog wild at Target yesterday. Four sweaters, a matching hat and mittens set, five pairs of socks,  and a little black kimono thing later...
•As of Friday, I am officially on Christmas break! I can't believe that senior year is half over; Time flies when you're having fun I guess. Just thinking about graduation is stressful, crazy, exciting and scary all at the same time. 
•I'm leaving for Pennsylvania on Tuesday to visit my grandparents. They live in the woods and eat lots of chicken pot pies and watch Jeopardy, so it should be good clean fun :) 
•I was reunited with an old friend last night, and it was wonderful. 
•I've decided to make all of my Christmas gifts this year...time to put all those Pintrest tutorials to good use!
•Disney channel is playing the Christmas episodes of all their old shows. I'm in heaven. 

Have a good rest of your Sunday!
xoxo, 

Post a Comment