-->

DIY Halloween Decor

I went a bit crazy in the Halloween section of JoAnn's a couple weeks ago, and it resulted in lots of different DIY decoration ideas. I'm the type of person that goes all in for holidays. Like, all in. So if you want to know how a crazy enthusiastic person with a very strict aesthetic decorates their room for Halloween on a budget...look no further.

General Decor 
Black and White pumpkins: $3 at JoAnn's
Pumpkin Spice Candle: $7 at Target
Letter board: $10 at JoAnn's

Felt Bunting
Felt Sheets
String/Twine
Ruler
Sharpie
Hole Punch

For the triangles, I just used the ruler and sharpie to draw triangles with sides about 6 inches long (each square gave me two triangles.) Then I cut them out and put two holes in each triangle with the hole punch. String them on your twine, hang it up, and you're done.

Floral Jack O Lantern
Jack O Lantern
Silk Flowers
Hot Glue Gun
Wire Cutters

I got this idea from the display at JoAnn's. All you have to do is buy the ceramic Jack O Lantern (I think he was maybe $7) and some silk flowers. Then cut the stems with a wire cutter, arrange them to your liking, and attach with hot glue. This is by far my favorite decoration, because pumpkins and flower crowns.
Black Bats
Black scrapbook paper
Scissors

All I did was Google 'halloween bat' and picked out the image I liked best; then I printed it out and used it as a guide when cutting the sparkly paper. Slapped on the wall with blue painter's tape. Super easy and cheap but so adorable!

Just wait till Christmastime...haha!

Post a Comment