-->

mix tape, vol. 1: summer road tripping


I went up north for a couple days of beach therapy. My parents were already there, so that meant a mini road trip with the big brother! Of course I made us a nifty CD with some of my favorite songs...

01. What Did You Do // Gabrielle Aplin
02. Dime Store Cowgirl // Kacey Musgraves
03. Sugar // Maroon 5
04. I've Got This Friend // The Civil Wars
05. A Sky Full Of Stars // Coldplay
06. You Make My Dreams Come True // Hall & Oates
07. Collar Full // Panic! At The Disco
08. New Romantics // Taylor Swift
09. Young Dumb And In Love // Mat Kearney
10. Talk // Tori Kelly
11. Uma Thurman // Fall Out Boy
12. Katie Queen Of Tennessee // The Apache Relay
13. My Type // Saint Motel
14. All Night // R5
15. Ready Or Not // Bridgit Mendler
16. Restart // Sam Smith
17. Tenerife Sea// Ed Sheeran
18. The Middle Of Starting Over // Sabrina Carpenter
19. Electric Love // BØRNS

These are the moments that make life lovely.

xoxo,
Kate

Post a Comment