-->

up north 2015 - lake michigan


Last week I spent three days camping up north by the shore of Lake Michigan. We were at the same campsite as last year, so we had the same beautiful view! Everything is so beautiful up north, it's like a completely different state. It's hard to believe it's only a couple hours' drive away from home.


family and the beach = peaceful.


Our first day we visited Mackinac Island. Despite the crowds, it's honestly one of my favorite places.


The ferry that took us to the island and back. We sat on the top and got soaked! 


The ferry took us under the bridge!


We saw so many cute cottages on the island, I didn't know what to do with myself.


We also saw Tahquamenon Falls--or, as my dad calls it, the upside down root beer float.


Lake Michigan at sunset...stunning.


The cutest little corner store we passed in the upper peninsula.


Nothing beats those sunsets.
xoxo,
Kate

Post a Comment