-->

Everyday Makeup Look

I'm slowly being sucked down the makeup rabbit hole, thanks to my favorite Youtubers and college friends.  Beauty is something I enjoy, but that I'm not very knowledgeable about, so here's to learning!! Today I'm sharing the makeup routine I use just about every day...unless I'm feeling crazy and I switch it up ;)

Products:
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in Light Ivory (091)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair (15)
True Match Blush in Baby Blossom (C1-2)
elf Baked Highlight in Blush Gems
Sonia Kashiuk Eyeshadow Quad in Shimmering Sands (16)
Revlon Ultimate All In One Mascara
Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
Burt's Bees Strawberry Lip Balm

Tools:
Real Techniques Beauty Blender
elf Blush Brush
elf C Eyeshadow brush            
Real Techniques Powder Brush


1. First I apply my primer (When I don't prime my face, my foundation creases and powders up really bad. ) Then for my foundation, I put some on my hand, then dab the flat side of my beauty blender into the product and apply to my face. Beauty blenders are *magic.* Concealer, my best friend. I apply over any annoying spot, down my nose, inner corners of my eyes, and sometimes forehead. Blend it out with your beauty blender.

2. Blush and highlighter, in that order. Blush should be on the cheekbones (obvs) and highlight slightly above.

3. For my eyes, it depends on the look I want to do. I always make sure to brighten the inner corners with a light matte eyeshadow. Then for lashes, sometimes I go a week straight doing a crazy cateye flick, and sometimes just a swipe of mascara is enough. Here I used a lighter, more natural looking mascara, and then went over and did a quick touch of eyeliner. Nothing fancy, just trying to darken up my blonde lashes, lol.

4. I'm funny about lipstick, so generally the extent of my lip look is some burt's bees. I always make sure to do something though--even the extra shine of some lip balm brings out the natural color of my lips and finishes the look.


Ta da!

Post a Comment