-->

Smoothie Bowls



{Berry Smoothie Bowls}
{Smoothie}
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/2 cup Greens (I like spinach!)
1/2 cup Yogurt (Sometimes my mom uses nut butter instead)
1 tbsp Chia Seeds (optional, if you like a little more texture)
1 tbsp Shredded Coconut (again, optional)
1 Banana
2/3 cup Frozen Fruit (I used blueberries)

{Toppings}
Fresh Fruit (My fave is berries + bananas)
Granola
Shredded Coconut
Nuts
Honey or Agave

{Instructions}
Dump all your ingredients in your blender--but make sure your frozen stuff is added last (that way your blender doesn't make that awful grinding noise!)

I have a Blendtech, so all I do is press the smoothie button and presto! If you don't have a magic button, I'd say a minute or two is long enough.

pour into a bowl and go to town with your toppings! This time around I did some raspberries, blackberries, homemade granola, and shredded coconut.

Enjoy your treat on the porch with a nice book. Or sit in your bed watching Netflix like I did. Hehe.

Post a Comment