-->

Space Buns


Space Buns
1. Part your hair however you like; for this style, I prefer center. Then split in two down the middle.

2. Brush your two sections into high pigtails. Placement is important, so make sure they're where you want them to be. I like putting them right at the top of my head. Secure with a clear elastic.

3. To create the bun, split one pigtail in two and loosely twist the sections away from each other, then loosely twist together. Wrap around base of pigtail. At this point you can either secure with another clear elastic if you like.

4. Now that you've got the basic shape, Play around with it a bit. I like to pull on the bun and fluff it out a bit. When you're happy with the look, bobby pin in place.

I try to make sure that my outfit and makeup are both toned down and understated, since this is definitely a statement hairstyle. I may be young, but I'm still an adult, lol! Even so this style is super fun and definitely one of my favorites :)

Post a Comment