-->

The Perfect Summer-To-Fall Dress

I bought this little corduroy pinafore dress last Fall, and it quickly became my favorite thing ever. Like, ever. I think it's the perfect transition piece from Summer to Fall, because it's cool on a hot day but can easily be warmed up with a sweater and boots. Plus the floral print fits both Summer and Autumn color shcemes. It's as comfortable as you can get, but yet I still feel like I actually made more effort than just sweatpants. And I always get compliments when I wear it! However, because of how roomy it is, I had a hard time finding a top that would look good and stay tucked in. A couple weeks ago it dawned on me that a bodysuit would be perfect. I found one in a rusty orange color to match the floral pattern in the dress, and I'm in love with the combo.


I spent forever looking for a watch I liked, that was also small enough to fit my tiny wrists. And I'm not exaggerating when I say tiny! I found this one at Charming Charlie's--it's adjustable, so it fits great. Plus it's rose gold, so double points! It's a bit bulky for my wrist, but I kinda like that look. I always feel so professional and on time when I wear it, haha.



Shoutout to my converse for lasting me through almost two years. Seriously, these shoes are phenomenal.

Dress: Target / Bodysuit: Forever 21 / Shoes: Converse / Watch: Charming Charlie's 

Post a Comment