-->

November Favorites



When I planned out my November blog posts, I threw around the idea of doing a favorites post, but passed over the idea. Then all month I kept falling in love with things and thinking "I have to put this in my favorites post!" So here i am, pulling together a November favorites for you all. Here's some things i have genuinely been loving.

Beauty/Fashion
Essie Gel Setter - I love having gorgeous nails, and I don't mind putting in the time, except that I never seem to be happy with the finished product, and my manicures don't last longer than a couple days before they crack and chip. I decided to try out an at home gel manicure set up in the hopes that it would deliver, and to my excitement, it did. I freaking LOVE this stuff. I used it with Essie's color After School Boy Blazer and it was the perfect fall manicure. The shine is unbelievable, and it feels incredibly strong--like, rock solid-- which means it lasts forever with no chips. Highly recommend.

Amber Eyes Palate - I've been loving the copper/orange eyeshadow looks this Fall, especially for blue eyes. However, the palate that I had my eye on (Urban Decay's Naked Heat) is way out of my experimental makeup price range. I really started wearing eyeshadow this past month, so when I stumbled across this new palate for cheap at Target, I had to try it. I love the wide range of shades, included, and a tip for all my fellow blue-eyed gals: these colors look amazing. My favorites would definitely have to be the mauve/pinks, like  Another great eyeshadow for blue eyes that I have been loving is Amber Rush by L'oreal. I've been using this little guy for two years and I can't count how many compliments I've received. It's like my eyes pop out of my head they're so bright!

White Turtleneck Sweater - I bought this sweater because I was looking for something warm and cozy for the colder months. Usually I get ridiculously claustrophobic with any kind of turtleneck. This however...soft, the perfect white, and slightly cropped. It's in my work wardrobe at least once a week, and I'm terrified of wearing it out too fast because it is literally my favorite sweater and I would cry if it got ruined! I've considered getting it in the teal/blue as well. It's that perfect.

Miscellaneous 
Reputation Album - I've been jamming to this album ALL. MONTH. LONG. I was excited but skeptical about the album before it was released...I mean, I love me some Taylor Swift, but 1989 is such a hard act to follow. Then on release day I found out the album was not on Spotify and hauled myself to Target so I could hear it. And...I loved it. Particularly the first five songs. In Kate's world, liking half of the songs on the album is a very high percentage (I tend to only like one or two) so I'd say Taylor won me over here. I honestly don't know if I have a favorite song, but I do know that Don't Blame Me is amazing for carpool karaoke.

Rifle Paper Co Phone Case - I love pretty much everything Rifle Paper Co makes. I bought this planner from them over the summer and I'm in love with it. So when I saw they had phone cases in a matching print, I had to have one. It's beautiful, fits my phone perfectly, and protects it as well (cause let's be honest, I drop my phone all the dang time.)

Teavana Youthberry - I love getting a tea or coffee while I'm out running errands or catching up with friends, but it's hard for me to find drinks that I like, since I'm not a coffee person and I'm picky about most hot teas. A couple weeks ago, I tried the Youthberry tea from Teavana (with a little bit of honey) on a whim and loved it. It's gotten me through many cold rainy fall/winter days, and a week of the flu. I've even considered buying some to keep in the cabinet with all my others teas. I love how fruity it is without being overwhelming. The name is pretty cute too.

There ya have it. What products have you been loving lately?

Post a Comment