-->

The Dreamiest Christmas Dress


Earrings Target (similar) // Necklace Target // Shoes Target // Dress: Hannah Everly on Etsy

This is the story of a girl who loves buying new dresses. If I could, I would buy a new dress for every occasion, not because I'm wasteful, but because I simply love dresses. It's like each one has it's own personality, and I love how I get to feel like different people when I wear different dresses.

That being said, I Love. This. Dress. It  S C R E A M S  Christmas. The green color, the velvet, the skirt and the wrap top and the low V back...I have heart eyes. It's twirly and chic and the most comfortable thing ever. Hannah Everly, the seamstress that made it, is a miracle worker. So glad I snatched this gem while I could. Check our her Etsy shop here :)






Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment