-->

Good Vibes Pillow DIY

 About a year ago I came across some adorable throw pillows on Urban Outfitters, but choked at the sight of the price tag. Being the Pintrest-loving idealist that I am, I muttered to myself "I can tooootally make that for cheaper" (who else has done this? lol.) I've been spending more time on my bedroom, and was looking for a way tp revamp some old accent pillows I have lying around. I remembered those gorgeous UO pillows and decided it was time to make my own version. I love the results!

Good Vibes Pillow DIY

Materials:
White Pillow Case (I used this one)
Pillow form (I used an old pillow I had lying around)
Black Felt Sheets
Letter Templates (Download mine here)
Fabric glue
sewing pins (optional)
cardboard (optional)


Instructions:
1. First I cut out the letters from the template I made and used them as a guide when cutting the felt. sewing pins are super handy for this but not necessary :) 2. Then I just arranged my felt letters on the pillow till I was happy with the placement. I stuck a piece of cardboard in the pillowcase to keep it completely flat, and then 3. One by one I glued the letters on. you could also sew them on but honestly ain't nobody got time for that ;) Super straightforward and the results are awesome!

I think it looks adorable, and dare I say I like it better than the Urban Outfitters one?

Post a Comment