-->

Christmas Home Decor Ideas



General Decor
Candle - Bath and Body Works
Christmas Sheets - Target
Prints - Pintrest
Rose Gold Frames - Home Goods (I've had them for ages)
Letterboard - JoAnns
Mini Christmas Tree - I've had this thing, and all the ornaments, since I was a kid. But Target has some great options for small trees!

Fa La La Bunting
Red Felt Sheets
Scissors
Twine

I made this the same way I've made the Good Vibes pillow and the Halloween bunting. First I created a template on Google drive (I found a font I liked and then made it size 400 so it would be big enough) Then I printed and cut it out, and used it as a guide to cut the felt. I hot glued each letter to the string and hung it up. Super easy!

Wreath
18' Wreath
Decorations of choice

I also made the wreath on my wall, but again, it's very easy, and only cost $8. I bought the 18" wreath at Michael's, as well as the berry/pinecone garland. I literally just wrapped the garland around the wreath and adjusted it until I was happy with the look.

Post a Comment