-->

Prom

last week was Michael's senior prom. Prepare for an excess of cheesy couple photos.

Emma and her amazing hair wizard of a sister Anna spent Monday night at my house so that Anna could make me pretty for Tuesday. She did an *amazing* job.

I made Michael take an artsy photo of me for Instagram. then I posted it on his account. With a Jonas Brothers quote as the caption. And he didn't fight me. He's the best. 



He looks at me the way I look at Mexican food... 💛

I made his boutonnière (and did a dang good job if I do say so myself...)


Lady in red...hehehehe.
The entire time we were taking photos he was making dumb sarcastic comments, which results in photos like this
Yet more cheesy photos, except this time by the water. Which in my opinion makes them even cheesier. 




We got off the boat around 10ish, and I was in bed by 11:30. just the way I like it. Lol.


Post a Comment